does seem to be everywhere these days doesn’t she? We know that she’s not Kim Kardashian, the infamous former videotape vixen turned business mogul now wife to Kanye West and mom to North West (Nori). We know that she’s not Khloe Kardashian, the most statuesque and outspoken one, the Kardashian that most of us wouldn’t mind being cool with, still wife to Lamar Odom but still alleged girlfriend of rapper French Montana. We know that she’s not Kourtney Kardashian, the eldest of the sisters, the one who prefers to go green, eat healthy, and have babies from her Baby-daddy a.k.a. the Lord, Scott Disick. And we know that she’s not Kendell, who just recently chose to completely obliterate her Kardashian last name so that she could carve out her own path and thrive in the modeling industry, while not giving up her other passions of ridin’ that surfboard, ridin’ horses and everything else fun which doesn’t revolve around looking pretty 24-7. Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, she’s Kylie Jenner, the youngest Kardashian, the only one worthy of being the subject of this Celebrityaccessoriesandgossip post. Okay, so let’s talk 5 Facts About Kylie Jenner Jewelry That Everyone Thinks Are True. Well, they are—Cityrocka Perry just told you so….
1) Kylie Jenner has an Obsession with Cartier love Bracelets – We’ve all seen her out and about LL Cool J Jingling baby – go head baby in them so, there’s no denying it. This Jenner girl likes to pile them on, in different colors and she doesn’t quit until she gets to somehere around the $40,000 + mark. You heard me correctly. Go on and price them—Cartier Love Bracelets will run you around $9500, and that’s just for the basic model without the diamond frills.
2) Kylie Jenner seldomly leaves the house without a bold, large face statement watch – Tick Tick. Boom, guess who stepped into the room? This young fashionista with a BOATLAOD of style influence is known to slap an over-sized watch on her wrist, usually a Rolex prices anywhere from $3,000 and up.
More Kylie Jenner Facts:
3) Kylie Jenner is a fan of necklaces with an edgy appeal. Just take a gander and you’ll see. Nialaya is the jewelry designer of choice. It’s almost a bargain for $650, but here’s that celebrity gossip that you’re waiting for. Kylie Jenner is into wearing necklaces that ward off the HATERS and NAYSAYERS. Ain’t nobody got time for that, and as per the Nialaya.com website: The large Logo Sword is inspired by the Phurpa, which is sometimes called the “magic dagger” of Shamans, is a tantric ritual object used to conquer evil spirits or negativity and to destroy obstacles. The energy of the phurpa is fierce, wrathful, piercing, affixing, transfixing. It cuts through all ignorance, hatred and illusion. And if you don’t but into that ideology, then I suppose Kylie Jenner could just snatch that sword necklace off from around her own neck and stab a hater to defend herself.
4) Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner actually have a celebrity jewelry line…..They sure do. It’s been existence since July of 2013, and it’s called Metal Haven, and it’s an affordable jewelry line (Nothing over $50). Yep, they joined forces with Pascal Mouwad, who just happens to be Kim Kardashian‘s personal jewelry designer by the way. It’s mostly skulls, spikes, and angel wings. Below or a scroll down is where you can find their accessories
5) Kylie Jenner is turning out to be the most influential stylista, beating out Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, and Kendall. Don’t believe me? Okay, but Cityrocka always totes receipts.…