Style Accessories—I want them all. It’s like my biggest temptation right now.
Okay—it’s a tie between that, and spying on my ex boyfriend’s latest narcissistic post on FB. Ughhhh. So over him, and I’m not doing that. But I’m REALLY into amassing more accessories; like Really COOL accessories that make you want to buy them all and claim Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Not going to do that either. As a student of Suze Orman, I realize that I can create a budget for what I purchase and make wise Style choices. Gosh, I’ve come such a long way in DOING BETTER because of what I know now. Cityrocka has finally gotten it. You have to consistently put THE WORK IN, in order to succeed in achieving your career goals. Ask any one of the big bloggers and they’ll probably say the same—they’ve been at it for a while. Don’t get me wrong. I’m grateful, and it’s such a beautiful day in the Blogging neighborhood—well, my personal life could use some improvement, but professionally, Cityrocka feels like she’s on a total upswing.
Now back to the Style topic at hand. How do you choose EXACTLY which Accessories to buy when you are shopping for them? This is about to get really easy. You click onto the itgirlaccessories.com Blog. And I’m sure that you’ve come across plenty of lists with a promise of potential…But what if I told you that I’ve got a top 8 list for you that is actually TIMELESS? Let’s do it. Follow Me to the holy grail of Eternal Jewelry Style….
Accessories – TO COP NOW – Top 8 List
1) A Natural Necklace – Technically, what I’ve included a photo of is a cord necklace, but the point is that the material in the necklace should be natural (nature-like). Think wood, fibrous, or plant-ish. You should have a piece like this in your jewelry box to look stylish eco-friendly. And if you’re scheduled to go safari anytime soon, that guy from the Man vs. Wild reality show is going to want you to be his TOTAL BAE for sure.
2) Statement Necklace – Statement Necklace, Statement Necklace, Statement Necklace. You’ve heard that term probably about a million times already, but Cityrocka doesn’t care. If you don’t have one, then you need one. FYI, this could also be a grouping of necklaces which create one statment necklace. The idea is that you make a…..STATEMENT. Have I told you that I LOVE You today? Because I sure do. You make me feel Accessories superior.
3) One More Statement Necklace – No, mean it. This one should be small, something with writing—English, another language–your name, how you feel, a hash tag of your business perhaps.
4) Sunnies – Also known as Shades, you need to find a pair that suit your lifestyle. The Mirror lens versions are all the rage these days, but there are so many Styles. Here’s a tutorial for how to pick the pair that works best for your face shape.
5) Fabulous Flats – Cityrocka knows, why would you want to when youo could live in Stiletto heaven for all of your days? But think about it. A girl needs to be comfortable. And if you’re going to wear flats, then they should have some component of STANDOUT flair.
6) A Modern bag – Handheld bags are in, but you should be on the hunt for one with classic lines in a a terrific color.
7 )Earring Studs – There’s no photo, but you’ve seen them. Get a pair in gold, silver, rose gold, pearl, diamond or imitation diamond. Studs and Statement Necklaces go together like peanut butter and grape jelly. They can also be worn with your natural jewelry accessories. Check. Check—-Check.
8) A Crown – That’s what Cityrocka said; a crown. You’re a princess, so you should have one, although it doesn’t have to be as elaborate as my Style pick. You can get really Boho with it. That’s another look. A chick with Accessories STYLE RANGE. That’s who you are.
But WHY? Why Can’t the Scales of Life ever Balance Out Professionally and Personally?
Does my blog look any different from the last time that you were here? Probably. I’m still working on my website makeover. I want to make it EVERYTHING for you so that you can feel right at home with every visit. You may notice that I’ve posted a REAL schedule which locks me into publishing new blog post every Wednesday and Sunday. Let us PRAY to the Accessories Gods and keep it going. Because there isn’t a penalty in place for me not doing so, I will leave the floor open to being publicly humiliated with a barrage of emails stating that I am A BLOGGING FAIL. I bet that will keep me on the straight and narrow tightrope